You are here
If you are advising a client who is considering a planned gift or bequest to Humboldt State University, we welcome the opportunity to work with you in helping your clients. Please use the resources and tools below and feel free to contact us anytime for further information or assistance.
Here is some basic information about our organization:
All charitable gifts should be directed to “Humboldt State University Advancement Foundation, a California 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization, or its successor, Federal Tax Identification Number: 94-6077724.”
Tax I.D. Number
The Humboldt State University Advancement Foundation's Tax ID number is 94-6077724.
Consistent with safeguarding its own interests, Humboldt State University tries to make arranging a gift for the organization’s benefit as easy as possible, and we strive to honor the intentions of all our donors. Accordingly, we hope the following will prove helpful:
- Click here for suggested bequest wording.
- Click here for stock transfer form.
- Click here for a copy of Humboldt State University’s gift acceptance policies.
If one of your clients arranges an estate gift for the benefit of Humboldt State University, we would very much appreciate knowing about the gift, both so we can express our sincere gratitude and – as noted above – so we can make sure we will be able to fulfill the donor’s wishes. Of course, we respect the fact that in some cases, donors prefer to remain anonymous.
Still, if you are willing to serve as an intermediary, a client of yours can share information about his or her plans without divulging his or her identity.
- Click here to learn more about Evergreen Humboldt, our legacy society honoring those who have made gifts to HSU in their estate plans.
- Click here for a confidential form that can be used in notifying Humboldt State University that an estate gift has been arranged for its benefit.
Finally, we want to be of assistance to you in any way you can, whether you are simply looking for general information about charitable giving, considering particular options on behalf of a particular client, or needing our cooperation in the administration of a bequest or other type of planned gift.
- Contact us to discuss a potential – or even merely hypothetical – gift situation or to request a gift illustration.
- Give our online calculator a try.
- Click here for information about how to contact the office of gift planning.
Thank you for the work you do on behalf of our donors!